I know I say it every month, but it's incredible that 8 months have passed already!
Charlie started crawling yesterday - so eight months and one day. He has been so close for so long - we're pretty sure surgery set him back at least a week on crawling, since he just about had it the day before surgery.
Speaking of surgery, it's all done, and he's healing well. I'm working on a more detailed surgery-specific update - hopefully soon.
Eating: Charlie discovered a love of food, oh, a few days before surgery (yet again). He's still been a little hit or miss on eating, and still doesn't love pureed baby food. Favorites continue to be chicken (finely shredded), Joe's O's, puffs, and random bites of things we're having. I need to work on more variety.
In general, Charlie is still our super happy baby, and he hasn't met a stranger yet - I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. He continues to be Mr. Social and most of his fussing is because he wants attention.
Charlie still sleeps pretty well, waking up twice a night on average to eat. The week after surgery was rough, as he was up 4+ times per night.
*Okay, that part of the draft was done two weeks ago. Time to get this puppy up - I'll add the pic later, or it will never happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment