Overall, Levi is a pretty chill, laid-back sort of guy thus far in life. He's content to hang out on the couch, in the swing or in the bouncer (as long as he has been recently fed). He tolerates being loved on by big brother. And like his big brother, he loves riding in the car. Levi is a big fan of grunting, particularly around 4am, which is loads of fun for Charles and I. He also has quite the shrill squeal that makes me come running to make sure he isn't dying. And, naturally, Levi can already has the talent of doing man-sized burps and farts (and that's man-sized in both noise and smell...yikes).
Growth: Not exactly sure, but I'm guessing Levi is between 11.5 and 12 lbs. He has just started to outgrow some of his 3mo clothes, which is crazy. I also don't think he's going to be in size 1 diapers too much longer.
Eating: See above. No, really, Levi is a fantastic eater. He eats somewhere between every 2.5 to 3.5 hours, with shorter stretches in the early evening and longer stretches at night. He is a much faster eater than Charlie was, and only takes 15-20 minutes to eat most feedings. He also takes a bottle like a champ, although he hasn't had too many of those. On a related note, the binky is a take-or-leave item. It does the trick occasionally, but he's not interested probably 75% of the time we offer it. I have mixed feelings on that.
Sleeping: Levi is doing a great job letting me get sleep at night. He goes down sometime between 9:30 and 11 most nights, usually waking to eat sometime between 3:30 and 4:30 and then again around 6:30 or 7:30. He is also a good napper, but I haven't managed to get him and Charlie on the same schedule. The last week or so, Levi has managed to be wide awake during Charlie's nap time and then sleep soundly while Charlie is awake. That is nice as far as getting quality time with each boy individually, but it also means that I'm not getting a lot else done.
Charlie is a big fan of his brother "vi," and does a great job of sharing, petting, holding and generally loving on Levi.

No comments:
Post a Comment